- The 59th Annual Pancake Day fundraiser was held Thursday, March 17th, 2016. We had a record turnout, with over 5,300 people throughout the day! Thanks to everyone who participated for helping make this event a huge success!
- The 14th Annual Uwharrie Golf Classic was held Monday, June 6, 2016 at the beautiful Old North State Club at Uwharrie Point. This was another wonderful event for the BGC. Thanks to each and every sponsor and participant for supporting this tournament!
- Save the Date for the 12th Annual Festival of Trees, which will be held December 2nd ~ 4th, 2016 at The Hotel Concord.
- Year Round Afterschool Program registration for students planning to attend Wolf Meadow Elementary will be held July 1st through July 15. The first day of the Year Round Afterschool Program will be July 20th. More details to come.
- Registration for 2016-2017 school year will begin July 28th. More details to come.
- The 2016 Summer Program begins Monday, June 13th. Doors open at 7:30 am. All children arriving before 8:30 am must check in to the Snack Room. Children must be present before 8:30 am to be counted for lunch. Please click here for a list of important information for parents.
- Please click here for the Summer Menu
- Please click here for the Summer Field Trip Schedule
- 2016 Football Registration will begin July 28th. More details to come.
- There are currently no athletic activities scheduled for the summer.
- Keystone members have been busy this year! In November, they held the Annual Blood Drive and Veterans Day Programs, which were both successful community events. In December, they collected donations for the Rotary Can-A-Thon and rang the bell for the Salvation Army, and in March they set up and volunteered for Pancake Day. We are proud of all the work our teens do for their community.
- Keystone Seniors were recently recognized at the annual Keystone Parent's Night. College scholarships totaling $12,500 were given to many special seniors. Congratulations to all of these amazing kids!
- Congratulations to Reid O'Brien, our 2016 Club Youth of the Year and one of five finalists in the North Carolina Youth of the Year state competition! Reid is a senior at Concord High School and plans to attend USC in the fall.
- 2016-2017 Keystone applications are available now at the Club front desk.
USDA Non-Discrimination Statement
The U.S Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html or at any USDA office, or call 866.632.9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax 202.690.7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at 800.877.8339; or 800.845.6136 (Spanish).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.